What is Firewood?
It is any wooden material that is gathered and used for fuel and heating. Generally, it is not highly processed and is in some sort of recognizable log or branch form, compared to other forms of wood fuel like pellets or chips. Firewood can be seasoned or unseasoned. It is generally classified as hardwood or softwood.
Did you know that Kilns are sometimes used to dry firewood more quickly.
It logs are made only of hardwood, they are environmentally friendly and do not contain resin.
Production technology of our hardwood firewood starts from thorough selection of wood for further processing. We select only healthy trees and eliminate unhealthy ones. Only healthy trees guarantee quality hardwood logs that have balanced humidity, size and weight. Firewood by Europe Pellets is of high quality and efficiency since it burns more slowly. Such firewood is perfect for cooking, barbeque and wood burning stoves for pizza preparation. We have a special offer for pizzerias, which is firewood without bark.
We have both fresh logs made out of beech and season firewood that underwent chamber drying, with humidity up to 22%. This is the previous firewood drying that ensures its proper quality of burning.
We can offer Fir, Pine, Ash, Oak, Birch, Hornbeam, Alder, Beech, logs (from Ukraine) firewood and mixed soft wood firewood.
– Fresh (35-55%);
– Naturally dry (20-25%);
– Dry (<20%).
– Length : 25 сm, 33 сm, 30 and 45 cm and 50 сm.
– Diameter: 8-16 cm.
It is also packed into special wooden containers (bags) which are easy to unload, move and store. Wooden containers are also called crates.
– 1m х 1m х 1m (1m³ ),
– 1m х 1m х 1.8m (1,8m³),
– 1m х 1m х 2m (2m³).
We sell our ready-to-use firewood in convenient bags of 22, 30 and 40 liters.
1) FULL CORD: A full cord of it is an amount of wood that fills a space equal to 8 feet long, 4 feet high, and 4 feet deep. 128 Cubic Feet.
2) HALF A CORD: A 1/2 cord of it is an amount of wood that fills a space equal to 4 feet long, 4 feet high, and 4 feet deep. 64 Cubic Feet.
3) FACE CORD (1/3 CORD): A 1/2 cord of it is an amount of wood that fills a space equal to 4 feet long, 8 feet high, and 16″ (Log) 42.6 Cubic Feet.
4) QUARTER CORD (1/4 CORD): A 1/2 cord of it is an amount of wood that fills a space equal to 4 feet long, 6 feet high, and 16″ (Log) 32 Cubic Feet.
Showing the single result